This is a place to talk about dogs, our connection to them, and how we can use this connection to help foster the relationship with them we desire. Why is it so important to talk about our relationship with dogs to understand how to work with them? Because when we talk about dogs, we're really talking about ourselves.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rescue Dogs

I spend my Saturday afternoons volunteering at my local shelter, and dogs like Bowie come in all the time. Look at that face. Does that look like the face of a dog that should be homeless? So many of these dogs wouldn't find themselves in this position if their owners were more informed and educated about how to work and live with their dogs. One of my goals is to educate as many people as I can, so dogs like Bowie don't have to find themselves dropped off and abandoned.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this, Sang. Part of a dream I have is to be able to volunteer at my local shelter also, to have a positive impact on the dogs and people...my way of improving my own little corner of the universe!

    ReplyDelete